The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO), is a global charity dedicated exclusively to issues of humanitarian safety and to the operation of NGO Safety Offices (NSO) in volatile or insecure contexts. INSO Nigeria aims to support safety awareness and safety management capabilities amongst NGOs within Nigeria.
- The purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the office and environment.
- The Domestic Support also supports for basic administration management, such as procurement and purchases. This position reports to the INSO Logistic Officer.
- The Domestic Support position is a highly rewarding role, offering a unique opportunity to work in a close-knit team giving support in relation to the provision of safety services to the NGO community.
- To clean the office and guest house building as directed by the Logistic Officer
- To assist the Logistic Officer in ensuring adequate supplies within the facility.
- To assist the Logistic Officer in Procurement processes, including purchase of supplies need of the office
- To assist the Logistic officer to monitor and report on potential safety or maintenance issues
- 1 year work experience as a domestic supply
- Advance knowledge of cleaning processes
- Basic knowledge of administrative processes.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Basic Computer literate.
- Preferred Characteristics:
- 2 years’ work experience as a Domestic support or Cleaner.
Key Personal Competencies:
- A good listener
- A good communicator
- Ability to Prioritize and work with less supervision
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Honest and Royal
Terms & Conditions
- 12-month contract with an expected start date of (1st June 2018), 2 paid annual leave days/month accrued, health and life insurance.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send the following below and ensure to reference ‘INSO – Domestic support Abuja’ in the subject line of the email.
- Cover letter specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements, your motivation in applying and what you hope to bring to INSO (1-page maximum).
- Up to date CV (2-page maximum).
- Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
- INSO do not accept or ask for payment for any Job
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551061 to apply for this job .