Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lekki Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world-class recruiting process with the vibrant, talented and passionate team.
- We are looking for a System Developer/Programme to lead the design, development and maintenance of Websites. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post-launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites.
- Product Development Managers –Developers – working very closely with the global development/ engineering teams responsible for the web sites
- Project Managers – working very closely with project managers effectively working across multiple projects and delivering to deadlines.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Proven commercial software development experience – desktop and mobile
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent testing/ QA skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Verbal Communication
- Web User Interface Design
- Web Programming Skills
- Software Requirements
- Software Architecture
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Software Debugging
- Technical Leadership
- Written Communication
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Security Principles
- Multimedia Content Development, API's.
Competencies for success:
- Learning on the Fly Technical Learning
- Action Orientated
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Presentation Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Time Management
- Written Communications
- Problem Solving.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's, Using the job role as the subject of your email.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551060 to apply for this job .