Max-Migold Limited is a physical facilities advisory, training, inspections and technology solutions firm targeting a niche clientele of Multi-national and Nigerian organizations who yearn for best value creation, cost optimization, sustainability, and human capital development. We provide practical results-oriented consulting and training that translates into immediate economic, social and environmental bottom line earnings for our clients.
- The role of the business development manager is an energetic and ambitious position to improve the organization’s market position, achieve financial growth and expand our clientele.
- You would be responsible for defining organizations long-term and strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals while still maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- He or she must be able to identify potential new clients, craft proposals, and review contracts.
- Develop a growth strategy that would focus both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Develop strategy that would help improve the business and take the business to the next level.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Keep good records of sales, incomes and invoices.
- Drive the growth of the company by generating new business opportunities as well as motivating employees
- Work with the internal team and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
- prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop and write proposals.
- A University degree or it’s equivalent in Business Administration, Estate Management and Marketing.
- A Master's in business administration / Facility Management would be an advantage.
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Proven working experience as a business development, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Good Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Minimum of six (6) years relevant experience in core marketing of Real Estate and Facility Management portfolios, with at least one (2) years managerial experience in Estate / Facilities Management.
- Working Condition includes driving and foot movements supervisory duties, communication with staff and clients, attention to details and good record keeping.
- Physical demands include a lot of movement and driving.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551058 to apply for this job .