Techtink delivers Technology services and accelerates growth by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We are Strategic Thinkers, we are here to revolutionize your view of Information Technology and the World. Techtink specializes in Web Development, Network Solutions, Information Security, Internet Marketing, Mobile App Creation and IT Consultancy.
- As Full-Stack Web Developer, you will be able to exercise your skills in a friendly, open environment, around peers with significant interests in technology and the Web.
- A core value of the team is a deep respect for quality, well-researched solutions in favor of quick, one-offs that accumulate technical debt. If this also a value you share, we want to meet you.
- Developing Web and mobile applications
- Developing an approach and detailed work plan to accommodate completion of the application within the specified project timeline and budget
- Shall be responsible for Database Administration
- Shall be responsible for administering servers and hosting platforms.
- Design and develop web services for application as per business requirement and process 'flow' of application
- Design and develop the business logic and backend systems of projects
- Design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs
- Maintaining, and updating our current application.
- Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- Reports to CTO
- First Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other related fields
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building large scale responsive web and mobile applications (Android application and iOS applications)
- Demonstrable experience developing against large object-oriented codebases and frameworks (experience in Laravel would be an added advantage)
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs and implementing best practices in web security;
- Experience with NodeJS, Experience with modular architecture to support scalability and rapid development and experience with Frontend Unit testing would be a bonus.
- Experience designing documenting APIs.
- Knowledge of Version Control systems such as Git/GitHub or BitBucket.
- Past experience as a frontend and backend developer
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in estimating for large scale applications.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes indicate the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551052 to apply for this job .