Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a large Bank, Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- The candidate will be responsible to develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology services within the organization, and in addition gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements, this will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the organization
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers in assessing applications and/or systems under consideration for purchase
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management
- Participate in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications
- Minimum of 5 years and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Deep familiarity with SDLC and development technologies such as waterfall, agile and Lean methodologies etc.
- Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs (Microsoft SQL Server required, DB2 a plus), automated testing tools, and reporting software
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft web and client/server applications.
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies.
- Programming experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume in MS Word format with "Test Manager (Quality Assurance) " as the subject of email.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551049 to apply for this job .