Fadac Resources - Our client, is a Leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria, and specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands with branches nationwide.
- Our client is in need of an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations
- A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for details, he must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- BSc/BA in relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Proven experience as a quality manager in Electronics industry
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551035 to apply for this job .