Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
- Accounts opening with State and Federal Government departments including familiarity with the Tender process, RFQ (Request For Quotation) etc.
- Closing bulk orders in Corporates, B2B environment
- Build and maintain a relationship with Key decision makers in Government /on the Client side.
- Handle customer complaints, questions and issues.
- Minimum Academic Qualification: HND/BSc
- Working Experience: Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Mobile phones / IT Products in Institutional Sales with focus and experience on B2G Area along with B2B sales.
- Thorough knowledge of handling government department orders including preparing quotations, follow-ups, payment collection etc
- Expert in selling Mobile phones/IT Devices and Gadgets in Government sector/B2B/Corporate Environment. a strong relationship with both states and Federal Govt departments, account relationship management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Client Relationships, Creative Services, Team player, Negotiation.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551030 to apply for this job .