Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
- Identification and execution including agreements, renovation etc of new store locations in defined timelines,
- Managing the existing brand stores including monthly sales, merchandising in stores, and maintaining stocks.
- MIS for all brand stores as required by management etc.
- Collection of outstanding payments from the retails chain of stores.
- Timely collection of payments.
- Store expansions and promoters management.
- Provision and availability of merchandisers for stores operations.
- Monitoring of daily reports
Minimum Academic Qualification
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in the mobile phone industry.
- Strong retail sales experience in consumer goods especially technology products and preferably mobile phones and ability to increase business in own retail environment.
- Ability to work independently, Team player, Good analytical skills, Good communication skills, computer efficiency.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551029 to apply for this job .