Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Enforcement of security policies
- Investigate crimes in the premises
- Ensure security of lives and properties among program staff within program facilities
- Monitor properties including electrical gadgets in the premises
- Monitor and supervise contract security company
- Ensure installation of appropriate security equipment in the offices.
- Provide security clearance and pre-travel security information to staff during official travel within and outside Nigeria.
- Obtain police permit for police escort and cover during long road travel and during special events.
- Interface between project office and contract security firms on security matters
- Recommend to contract security companies necessary improvement expected from the guards
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/ HND) in Management/ Social Sciences, or any related course
- Masters in Security and Criminology with membership of Professional bodies on security administration and management will be an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum of 6-8 years in security management and operations, previous experience in Military or Police or Department of Security Services is mandatory.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551018 to apply for this job .