Beamco Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian-owned Company that was incorporated in 1980. Our Board of Directors consists of Nigerian professionals with vast experience in a wide range of businesses, engineering fields and sectors. They lead a team of highly motivated, well trained, mostly Nigerian workforce, of over 300 in the various branches and divisions.
- The Sales Support Officer is mainly responsible for administrative functions as regards to the sales department.
- He will provide back-office support to the team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, inquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises
- Ensure all time-bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoices) are delivered on schedule.
- Respond to calls and emails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities (products and services) starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments etc, and other activities, news and projects in the storage system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via follow up emails and calls.
- Maintain and update all contact information for clients.
- Provide internal and external clients with regular status reports, reconciliations and updates to gain client trust and cement our reputation of being a reliable solutions provider.
- Provide home office anchor support and services to the account executives when they are on a travel assignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics
- Ability to work under pressure.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550987 to apply for this job .