Mark Gray Industries is a proud chemical industry with quality and standards. We produce and supply chemicals for the production of food substances and other organic and inorganic materials. We believe in supporting the communities in which our clients are located. We do this through sponsorships and local charities. We are currently looking for a qualified graduate who consistently strives for excellence, to be part of our organization in the capacity above.
- The Logistics managers/distribution managers is responsible for coordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of goods also to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly.
- Operating IT systems
- Negotiating and agreeing on contracts
- Organizing shipments
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- Developing and confirming schedules
- Liaising with staff
- Required Qualifications: HND or Bachelor's Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years posts NYSC working experience.
- N250,000 - 300,000 per Month
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550986 to apply for this job .