Mario Consulting Limited - Our client, a Real Estate Development Company. As a result of its growth and expansion of the scale of operation requires competent experienced and self-driven individual for the position above.
- Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies;
- Oversee implementation of integrated marketing strategy including innovative campaigns and digital marketing;
- Plan, develop and oversee the production of company marketing and communication materials;
- Lead company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets;
- Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers;
- Maintain social media presence at the product level and at a corporate level;
- Manage and maintain accurate information on company website updates in conjunction with the Website Developer/Manager;
- Draft Press Releases; represent the company to media outlets;
- Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Procure and manage external sales agencies as required;
- Review and provide input into sales documentation and agreements;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results;
- Prepare sales reports (inquiry rate, type etc.) for Senior Management periodically, or as may be required;
- Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the ideal candidate must have a good BSc or HND in Estate Management, Marketing or any other Social Sciences from a recognized institution with a recognized professional qualification in Estate Management, Marketing and minimum working experience of 3-5 years in the similar/related position.
- Possession of MBA will be added advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic planning and execution of real estate investment sales and marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media strategy, and implementation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Management of internal and external resources to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English Language
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV’s, Contact Address (not PO. Box) with a functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the "Head Corporate Resourcing".
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550984 to apply for this job .