Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and fix appointments for physical client meetings.
- Offer products and services to clients through demos.
- Build and document sales activities in company CRM software and document activities.
- Handle customer presentation, quotes, RFIs and RFPs.
- Offer necessary product knowledge and technical expertise translating into successful sales.
- Devise a go-to-market strategy, setting up product positioning, target customers and end users.
- Update sales team and dealer network on new software developments.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the team to develop selling tools for presentations, demos, and trade shows.
- Suggest new product concepts, enhancements, and potential new partnerships.
- Determine, advise and close software sales agreements.
- Present proposals on potential clients’ needs.
- Present quotes and suggest solutions on customers’ needs.
- Uncover potential clients needs to sell solutions.
- Stay updated with product information, pricing, and contract terms.
- Ensure in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors and market conditions.
- Maintain full lifecycle of the sales process from prospecting to closure.
- Any other duty assigned by the Line Manager.
- HND/BSc in Marketing or other related fields
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in software sales
- Capacity to take and fulfill target base sales
- Ability to manage the full cycle of software sales process
- Team player but able to work independently.
- Must be creative and ready to learn.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550960 to apply for this job .