Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organization. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment, and competitive remuneration.
- Subject to securing donor funding
Duration of Contract:
- Full time, fixed-term contract (six years)
- Provide support in the resolution of hardware and software related challenges on laptops and desktops
- Support repair/replacement of any computer hardware that might be found defective or out of life as a result of diagnostics checks
- Provide support for preventive maintenance for all workstations and peripherals
- Liaise with SFH IT vendors to ensure adequate service delivery based on a contractual agreement
- Provide support for installation, movement and configuration of all SFH systems, laptops and IT related devices for HQ and field staff
- Provide support in troubleshooting wireless and wired connections and attending to IT-related challenges faced by end users or staff of the organization on a daily basis
- Ensure the management and proper documentation of IT assets (laptops, projector etc.) in the store
- Raise purchase requisition and service entry form for vendor contractual payments
- Must possess a Degree in Computer Science; Information Technology; Informatics or a related field
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years post NYSC work experience
- Must possess experience managing database systems with multiple users and has previously provided support for analytics and dashboard development
- Must possess experience with one or more general purpose programming languages and can construct SQL queries and managing databases.
- Must possess excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate an ability to work independently and on a team in a cooperative, problem-solving capacity
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competencies required for the job and current remuneration and send Quoting the "Reference Position and Application Code” as the subject of the email.
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550951 to apply for this job .