Shemada Health Solutions Limited (SHEMADA) was formed by a team of doctors and ICT professionals with combined international and local practice experience of over 80 years. SHEMADA is a world-class hospital management system designed to meet the electronic health record (EHR) and operations needs of modern healthcare providers while enforcing the data privacy and access requirement of their patients.
- Shemada Health Solution Limited is currently seeking a LAMP Developer for high-profile critical application development and maintenance.
- The developer will work on a variety of application development projects both new and customized, QA testing, and basic debugging/break-fix of issues with currently maintained applications. The developer will be working as a part of a broader team of developers.
- The priorities of this Web and Mobile Application Developer will be software design, implementation, and maintenance, as well working with other developers on big initiatives in a collaborative team environment.
- Build, modify, and/or refactor functional components of code within major applications
- Organize, translate, and merge code from different scripting and programming sources
- Perform unit and regression testing of code for major development releases
- Debug and trace down defects within existing application environment
- Perform production code deployments on a regularly scheduled basis
Mandatory Skill Set
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Experience designing UI/UX
- Ability to quickly translate and navigate through new code from different development styles
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in an Agile-like development environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to summarize progress and articulate issues to the team lead
- Ability to take ownership of specific tasks and follow the project team directly through to completion
- Fluency in conversational English when interacting
- Excellent English grammar and writing proficiency
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience is required.
- BSc in Computer Science or related discipline
- Industry certification is a big plus
- Shemada Health Solution Limited is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, state of origin, ethnicity, age, disability.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550947 to apply for this job .