Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Responsible for establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet company performance objectives and expectations: answering queries, offering advice, introducing products and services.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned locations or verticals.
- Executes strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Work includes identifying marketplace opportunities, prospecting and engaging new clients, developing proposals, and managing the contract process.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary stakeholders.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position
- Will be responsible for market development of Company's range of petrochemicals which covers a range of commodities and specialty resins products used by several segments of the plastic industry.
- The role involves extensive working with customers and markets as well as internal coordination with support functions like Supply chain, Marketing, Customer Services and Credit in the overseas organizations.
- Shall be expected to take ownership of complete account management for mid-term development as well as short-term day to day operations.
- Document and share market intelligence and emerging trends
- The individual would be responsible for a set of allocated territory that may vary based on product portfolio and location assigned
- Extensive field visits that may involve significant traveling out of the station
- Knowledge of Product application and technical attributes
- Delivers plans on all fronts eg. volume, margin, DSO, OPEX etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical/Polymer Science/Mechanical preferred)
- Master's in Business Administration will be added advantage
- Experience in the Commercial function will be preferred
- Proven ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Global sales experience a plus.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550946 to apply for this job .