Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Carry out quantitative Geo hazard evaluation and Integrated Pore Prediction for proposed exploration, and development wells
- Provide Operations Geology input in opportunity generation and ongoing Field studies
- Anchor Operations Geology activities of an active drill well program
- Liaise with contractors, quality check vendor products and present to Business Unit or Management
- Support Procurement in the administration of G&G stewarded contracts
- Working knowledge of the Petroleum Geology of the Niger Delta basin basic minimum
- Good geophysics skills
- Geoscience computing skills
- Good team player, ability to work effectively in and with diverse work groups
- Advance Operations Geology skills in Pore Pressure Prediction & Monitoring, Site
- Investigation and Well Planning/Surveillance
- Competency in computing applications (Microsoft & Petrel)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550945 to apply for this job .