Halifield Schools has acquired a reputation as a place where learning embraces all areas of life.
From academics to grooming, philanthropy, discipline, and confidence training our staff ensure that our students get the best out of the school.
In Halifield Schools, we inculcate positive values and beliefs, have a shared sense of purpose, promote positive relationship and instil a sense of trust.
Do you think you can thrive in an environment like ours?
Halifield is changing the way we train and groom children by providing help at the point of need.
If you are passionate about teaching and you are really young at heart, then we are looking for you.
Click apply now to join us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and carry out activities in line with the requirements of EYFS Curriculum
- Develop work schemes and lesson plans to motivate pupils and imaginatively using resources to help them to learn.
- Develop the social and communication skills of pupils and provide a safe and secure environment in which the pupils can learn.
- Build and maintain relationships with parents and guardians to further support pupils.
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources.
- A good sense of humour.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer with a good knowledge of technological advances as it relates to educating young ones.
- Ability to build positive relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Grounded knowledge in Elementary Mathematics or English
- Grounded knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Preferred Area of Residency- Lekki and Its Environs
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550932 to apply for this job .