Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget.
- Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed.
- Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Project Managers on Expert Level is usually responsible for large, highly integrated projects
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills. MS
- Project or other project management tools.
- Consensus building skills.
- Behavioral Skills: creates ownership, drives functional excellence, promotes productive impact, effectively manages external relationships
- Technical Skills: contracting/subcontracting, design & engineering management, execution planning, cost estimating, planning & scheduling, project controls, cost & schedule methods & data management, quality management
- Must be capable of working both onshore & offshore.
- Must be highly experienced with 20+ years of onshore/offshore production experience.
- Work schedule in-country to align with (1) MEMIR training schedule, and (2) Operations timing for safety equipment performance testing.
- MEMIR Support o Offshore/QIT/BRT – support Falck rep as they visit each platform/facility and assess team EP&R drill performance.
- Drill scenarios being developed to reflect each facility’s unique risk exposures (Risk Register).
- Assist Falck with feedback on site team performance and ability to successfully complete each drill, and areas for improvement.
- Onshore ESG Site – assist Falck rep with EP&R drill performance assessments.
- One drill per each OIM/PIC and their site team to be tested in MGH/MHE ESG training room.
- Assessment criteria to include command & control, technical capabilities.
- Assist Falck rep in determining if each PIC/OIM passes or fails the drill test.
- Offshore Safety Equipment – Third-Party Performance Testing o Visit offshore platforms, QIT, BRT and perform 3rd party testing on FIMS life-saving equipment (e.g. deluge, fire water pumps, sprinklers, etc.) to demonstrate compliance with performance standards
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550915 to apply for this job .