AVID HR Consulting - We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well- established experiential marketing agency, to fill the position above.
- Procurement Manager oversees PO issuance, procurement systems, procurement service and reporting at BFP.
- This position will have a high-visibility role significantly impacting operational efficiency and internal customer experience and stakeholder success, as well as our client's bottom line and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day servicing of purchasing need of the organization
Coordinate negotiations with vendors to ensure timely delivery of quality products at the lowest possible cost:
- Responsible for selection, engagement of vendors and an updated vendors list.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with the BFP contract supply procedures and regulations
- Conduct a comparative analysis of all supplier prices
- Review and evaluate the performance of the suppliers
- Overall supervision of all operation cost
- Ensure cost control optimizes efficiency to the development of cost budgets, action plan and achieve targets
- Implement and maintain cost control measures
- Contact vendors or agency representatives to obtain availability and product information or to solicit bids; develops requests for quotations; and confers with vendors concerning new products, damaged goods, delayed payments or related information.
- Collect and analyze historical and market information to assess purchasing decisions and recommend improvements.
- The ideal candidate must have proven and relevant track record of 5- 6 years’ experience in an Experiential Marketing agency
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Social Science or any relevant field of study
- Our expectation of procurement discipline execution is traditional, our approach is not. We focus on the how-how you do anything is how you do everything. We encourage you to:
- Think big: Think broadly for the agency, build comprehensive commercial solutions
- Love it: Be passionate about building and enriching stakeholder and supplier relationships
- Lead it: Be courageous for our client. Step forward to address difficult issues and in doing so lead courageously, putting self on the line to deal with important problems, standing firm when necessary for the good of the company.
- Own it: take ownership and drive for results while exemplifying a positive attitude.
- Solve it: apply critical thinking to simplify complex problems.
- Get it done: be proactive, action-oriented, and solution focused.
- Have fun!
Key Competencies Required:
- Demonstrated track record of success in negotiation planning and execution, including RFP development & delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Process improvement skills
- Execution focus results oriented
- Self-starter, with a passion to drive change and improve organizational performance
- Interested qualified candidates should send their CV's with current Contact Information.
- Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550912 to apply for this job .