Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering a wide range of products.
- Matching of Vendors’ invoices with Purchase Order(PO) and Good Inward Note(GIN) and Job Completion form
- Posting of Repairs and Services and Non-LPO invoices
- Invoicing of Engineering Good Inwards Note
- Invoicing of local raw & packing materials and other local purchases.
- Prepare Bank Payment Voucher and payment advice
- Monthly reconciliation
- Responsible for the daily payment transactions processing (a fund in/out).
- Ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit;
- Account analyses & reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
Critical Qualification/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- Minimum University Degree or equivalent in Accountancy or related field. Student membership of relevant professional body ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- IT skills: Microsoft office tools
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organize work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550909 to apply for this job .