AVID HR Consulting - Our client, a well-established experiential marketing agency, we are currently recruiting to fill the position above.
- The Operations Manager will organize, develop and maintain Operations and support structure, staffed by high caliber and well-motivated staff utilizing efficient, relevant and comprehensive controls to achieve a superior delivery of Service and effective support of the business from the centralized operational function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with Account team and demonstrates an understanding of the client’s business, needs, and requirements
- Produce weekly status documents with key tasks and deliverables for team members.
- Manage all projects in operations, ensuring timely completion within approved budgets.
- Own the assignment; ensure quality across all aspects of project deliverables
- Liaise with group heads and client service staff in terms of responding to information or requests and communicating all relevant information
- Coordinate activities across team members in multiple locations, encourage and facilitate communication and collaborative execution by scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (kick-off, internal status, etc), and communicating next steps.
- Proactively identify & communicate schedule and scope changes, predict and escalate resourcing issues and program issues as appropriate, and work with appropriate parties to develop solutions
- Project post-mortem – attend with client service and communicate back to group heads.
- Evaluate, plan, implement and maintain all the brand office projects within agreed time and budget constraints
- Run reports and analyze performance
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in project management, marketing, advertising or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in a BTL agency managing projects, client needs, and creative deliverables.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing both high-profile initiatives as well as smaller more detail-oriented projects.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills with the impeccable responsiveness and follow-through on details.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's with current contact information using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550905 to apply for this job .