AVID HR Consulting - Our client, a well-established experiential marketing agency, we are currently recruiting to fill the role above.
- The Account Manager will act as the day-to-day head for selected clients, working directly with assigned producers, designers and account managers to oversee campaign initiatives, while simultaneously providing clients an unprecedented level of communication efficiency.
- This role will report directly to the Account Director.
- Client Counsel: Act as agency’s lead contact for key accounts, streamlining internal and external client communication throughout the campaign/project management process
- Brand Strategy: Guide and counsel leading brands within our client's portfolio. Develop and deliver creative ideas that meet client objectives using a wide arsenal of experiential tactics including live events, social media, emerging technology, and strategic partnerships. Work with new business team and strategy teams to respond to RFPs and proactively identify ways to further engage and grow assigned accounts
- Team Leadership: Liaison between Operations, Creative Services, Brand Influence departments and the Client to ensure all contracted deliverables are executed and deadlines met, implementing and managing all necessary internal and external processes to ensure proper communication flow and manage expectations.
- Act as the main point of contact for key clients, overseeing client communication and expectations during the campaign production and campaign execution process
- Responsible for sustaining and renewing client contracts
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Anticipate client needs and proactively offer solutions and experiential opportunities for the brand
- Creative prowess, development of award-winning disruptive concepts
- Provide client with weekly updates on project development and management
- Maintain internal and external project status reports
- Hold internal production and creative teams accountable to project deadlines
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of all contracted event deliverables
- Proactively host and schedule regular internal and external meetings as necessary
- Work with Production and Design departments to develop post-event recaps for clients
- Participate in RFP brainstorms, offering creative ideas and approaches towards client requests and needs
- Participate in internal weekly Sales Meeting, providing department key updates relating to ongoing projects
- 5+ years of experience in account leadership, campaign/event management, marketing, advertising, digital PR, and experiential
- Familiarity with developing integrated campaigns that include paid, earned, social, and owned media for brands.
- Proven track record of client leadership and account growth
- Experience in an agency environment; must be process-oriented and highly organized
- Experience with management and oversight of complex client budgets
- Creative Business Development
- Ability to write effectively, persuasively and professionally
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Confidence in verbal and written communication with excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to work extended hours and on weekends when necessary
- Proven ability to weave brands into popular culture
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's with current contact information using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550904 to apply for this job .