Imagine Concepts Limited is Nigeria's leading multi-channel solutions provider of Mobile Interactive Communication Services. iConcepts applies its expertise in Mobile Messaging Technologies and its network of relationships with the Nigerian GSM operators, advertising and marketing agencies, media organizations and corporations in different industries to develop innovative marketing, entertainment, business and communication solutions.
- The candidate is responsible for design, development, testing of Mobile Applications (Primarily) and web applications, from layout to function and according to the specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing applications that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- This position is responsible for development and maintenance of hybrid mobile applications
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience in the front-end development lifecycle, including user interface design, HTML development across different form-factors and devices
- Develop exceptional customer experiences using latest technologies
- The candidate will partner with product management and create prototypes to test new features or entirely new applications on current and future online platforms
- The candidate will Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- The candidate will integrate the services with telecom operators.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites/Applications
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Positive attitude: get fun out of finding elegant solutions and team spirit
- Willingness to take responsibility for your work and deliver great results
- Strong understanding of Android operating platforms.
- Strong experience in React Native, AngularJS Framework.
- Experience with mobile IDEs and Hybrid app development (preferably using Xamarin)
- Experience with architecture design concepts and techniques and the ability to communicate and evangelize those concepts to a broad-based team.
- Understanding of various development methodologies, including Traditional Waterfall and Iterative Development Methods (Unified Process and Agile)
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross-functional teams.
- Communication, negotiation, and facilitation skills are required
- Proven ability to interact effectively with people in all levels of the organization (cross-functional, on/shore technical teams and senior management)
- Experience with source control (such as Git)
- Good English skills
- Added Advantage: Swift/Objective C, JAVA
- A Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred.
- 4+ years of developing mobile web applications/Hybrid apps across devices
- 3+ years of developing web portals is required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550878 to apply for this job .