A firm in the healthcare sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
This position supports operations by planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
The Head of Administration/Corporate Services is actively responsible for the company’s procurement processes, nation-wide, of capital items and operating expenditures, fleet/logistics/facilities management, coordinating the Information Technology and Communications & Brand Units under the Corporate Services Department.
Directly Reports To: Chief Operating Officer, Support Services
Directly Supervises: Unit Head, Branding and Communication
Unit Head, Administration and Logistics
Unit Head, Information Technology
- Managing all aspects of the Administrative functions which include the coordination of Admin, IT and Communication & Branding Units of the Department.
- Based at Head office, the role may require extensive travel to ensure appropriate and timely communication across all levels throughout the company.
- Producing information for promoting the sale of commercial products or services.
- The Head of Admin shall have the ability and experience to motivate and drive the teams and colleagues to achieve both the overall company targets and key performance objectives.
- Creating events that serve the purpose of marketing communication or efficient customer service.
- Give an assessment/analysis of general or allied stories in dailies to make the Organization maintain a vantage position to act for its (own) business advantage.
- Ensuring the right content are maintained and presented on the Organization’s website for public consumption.
- Monitoring regulations from government and professional regulatory institutions to ensure that the Organization abide by general best practices and standards nationally and globally.
- Publication of the Company’s official Newsletter in electronic and printed format.
- Ensure the production of Branded corporate gift items and distribution to clients and prospective clients.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Tracking Budget Expenses, Staff Management & Motivation, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Promoting Process Improvement and Reporting Skills. A proven understanding of working with colleagues and or other third party organizations, Previous experience of producing board reports, The ability and commitment to adhere to all company policies and procedures and ensure that team members also adhere to them. The ability to present at both internal and external meetings to support the achievement of company objectives
- First Degree Graduate of an accredited college or university in Art, Management or Social sciences or any other degree.
- A Post Graduate Degree with relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of six to eight years of practical working experience in a similar role.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550872 to apply for this job .