The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Provide System leadership and coordination across the Supply Chain to achieve the geographic location's volume and share objectives through leading the development and the execution of the Business Plan (BP) and the Bottler Business Plan (BBP)
Business Performance / Budgets:
- Achieve volume and market share objectives as per BP. o Manage and track gallon shipments with Bottler/supply point. Bottler DSI.
- Set up, track and manage Bottler TMI budgets. Ensure rapid processing of marketing claims.
- Manage assigned OPEX budgets within the budget where appropriate
- Business Planning:
- Develop and implement 3 year BP for assigned geography
- Approve and ensure execution of annual BBP. Report and follow-up with senior local Bottler management
- Approve and ensure execution of annual Customer Business Plans
- Consumer Preference / Pricing / Penetration
- Ensure application of programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity in BP and BBP
- Agree overall brand/price/ pack/channel plans with KO marketing associates and ensure inclusion of RGM strategies and programs in the BP / BBP to maximize revenue generation. Develop and execute
- Manage Bottler brand mix to maximize brand profitability
- Manage Bottler and trade pricing according to brand / package contribution priorities o Ensure distribution capability efficiencies, outlet execution and expansion benchmarks and objectives are set and met through the execution of the BP / BBP
- Ensure Bottlers have the production capacity to meet mutually agreed 3 year BP volume objectives by pack size
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at all levels up and including Bottler senior local management o Institutionalize Bottler (System) training and development capability initiatives
- Coach and develop reporting KO associates to maximize full and current potential
- Together with the PAC function ensure execution of community programs designed to enhance the external image and reputation of TCCC within the community.
- Organization Impact/ Influence
Extensive High Level Strategic / Operational Interaction with:
Within The Company:
- Franchise Director (guidance, supervision, coaching)
- Peer associates within Marketing, Financial, Technical, PAC functions etc.(collaboration)
- Reporting associates within the Operations function (leadership, guidance, coaching)
Outside The Company:
- Bottler Senior Local Management (Gain commitment to and execution of BBPs) o External organizations as appropriate and at the appropriate level
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- 1 Operations Marketing Manager
- 1 NCR Field Operations Analyst
Related Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- KO system knowledge and clear understanding of the dynamics of the soft drink industry
- Strategic mindset. Ability to identify and act on opportunities
- Understanding of RGM and ability to covert same into winning strategies
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage budgets
- People management skills
- Communication skills
Competencies (Leader of Others):
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Encourages others to develop and implement unique, breakthrough ideas
- Identifies and provides clarity around initiatives that deliver differentiated value to the company
- Uses input from internal and external sources to promote leading-edge solutions
- Educates others on the importance of anticipating customer needs and measuring outcomes
- Challenges team members to use rational, logical arguments to shift the positions of others
- Encourages teams to look to multiple sources to identify and reinforce leading practices
- Tests multiple scenarios against strategies to ensure maximum results Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities
- Sets priorities that are focused on delivering clear, focused decisions and direction to the organization
- Translates complex strategic issues into clear action plans for the team
- Prepares the organization to focus on the delivery of short- and long-term results
- Leverages knowledge and subject-matter expertise to influence System-wide decisions
- Gathers and applies insights from across the System to create alignment around critical objectives
- Makes connections between the Manifesto for Growth and decision-making in his/her unit
- Takes a company-wide approach to making decisions that may increase long-term profitability
- Defines performance objectives for self and team that ensure exceptional results
- Helps others to understand the linkage between team contributions and System-wide success
- Addresses risks and obstacles by working closely with the team to devise plans to overcome them
- Drives the team to build competitive advantage through the integration of our vision into current work Classified - Confidential
- Defines accountability such that everyone is responsible for contributing to successful outcomes
- Works with the team to ensure efforts are focused on value-added solutions that lead to quality results
- Helps others to embrace the idea of setting stretch goals to improve business results Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Builds strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company
- Encourages others to identify and adopt leading-edge ideas that result in increased success
- Uses data from multiple constituents to devise plans for competing in the marketplace
- Encourages others to build internal and external relationships that result in leveraged solutions
- Coaches others on the importance of change as a mechanism for executing our business goals
- Helps others to identify industry data that will contribute to System-wide success
- Ensures the team understands the importance of building profitable, long-term relationships Develops and Inspires Others
- Anticipates talent needs and helps to recruit, develop, retain and reward team members
- Uses talent assessment skills as a mechanism for anticipating and addressing team needs
- Provides on-going, timely feedback to others, and takes the opportunity to ask for it as well
- Communicates effectively and with impact to motivate others to realize their potential
- Establishes and maintains an environment in which everyone can participate, share and feel included
- Leverages individual differences to motivate others and create organizational impact
- Sets clear, business-oriented objectives for self and others on the team Lives the Values
- Demonstrates personal commitment and holds others accountable to our Values
- Encourages open, candid, trusting relationships and motivates others to embrace change
- Lends excitement and support to the work we're doing on the Manifesto for Growth
- Ensures company interests are always placed ahead of team and personal agendas
- Demonstrates and encourages promoting and protecting our image internally and externally
- Actively helps employees through changes and transitions in our culture
- Inspires teams to embrace our culture and strive for personal excellence
- 7-10 years experience with a FMCG Company ideally with P&L responsibility. Functional experience within an operational function would be an advantage. Bottler experiences an added advantage.
- Post graduate Business qualification
- Master's Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Ability to balance interaction at multiple levels from Bottler Senior Management to retailers requires cultural sensitivity.
- Cultural diversity specifics will depend on assigned geography characteristics
- Priority setting within the expanded framework of responsibilities
- Rapid execution of decisions through the internal management process
- Need to maximize efficiencies, decision making and learning vertically within the KO and Bottler Partner System structures and horizontally across markets
- Alignment of System Partner and KO planning priorities and timing
Judgment and Decision Making:
- The Franchise Manager is responsible primarily for the development and execution of both the geography BP and BBP
- Will depend on local conditions of the assigned geography and work base
- Travel Requirements
- 50% local travel
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- Collaborate with System, Customers, and other Stakeholder: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate a passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high-performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550866 to apply for this job .