Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman. Audacious currently has Ten outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2018. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
- The Retail Operations Officer oversees the retail operations of all store in the different locations. She will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
- The goal of this position is to manage our stores in ways that boost revenues and develop business.
- Responsible for supervising and guiding Sales Associates towards achieving maximum performance.
- Provide training to Sales Associates to develop their skills and enhance their job performance.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures in the shop floor.
- Provide solutions that address store’s performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaise with the customer service department to ensure a satisfied clientele.
- Visits stores in different locations to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high-performance sales.
- Mentor and motivate Sales Associates to put in their best in order to achieve monthly targets.
- Monitor inventory levels to determine the need for stock supply at each retail outlet.
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation.
- Evaluate operational and financial records to determine sales performance of a retail store.
- Ensures the store fulfills all legal health and safety guidelines.
- Plan and oversee store promotional events or displays.
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvement in the store.
- Inspect areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise.
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel.
- Control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure efficiency.
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts.
- Spends time in shops with retail shop teams and customers to understand and identify business critical issues in order to ensure the alignment of tactics and strategies; maintains the corporate identity of Mind in all shops and related initiatives.
- Works with the HR Office to ensure people management issues are satisfactorily resolved and relevant HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Should possess BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field. MSc will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as Retail Operations Officer or in other supervisory position.
- Knowledge of retail management best practices.
- Ability to review and evaluate sales record and financial statements.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills,
- Commercial awareness.
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550859 to apply for this job .