Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman. Audacious currently has Ten outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2018. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
- The Digital Marketer will work with the sales and marketing team to ensure all online activity complements offline efforts.
- He is responsible for content strategy, social networking using company platforms, converting online visits into sales and leading digital marketing campaign from conception to execution.
- Responsible for devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for planning and executing digital marketing including marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, SEO/SEM.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise company awareness.
- Responsible for managing the redesign of the company website.
- Design, build and maintain Audacious social media presence.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Should possess BSc in Marketing or relevant field. Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills,
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550858 to apply for this job .