Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. We believe that superior software development talent and very intelligent software developers reside in Africa. We find these very intelligent people with software development skills, train and mentor them into highly professional software developers and make them available to the global market as remote Software Developers.
- Discovering and exploring opportunities; Identifying and/or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential prospects and ensuring said deals are closed.
- Plan and prepare presentations; set up and attend meetings.
- Develop sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
- Provide quality leadership to a team of salespeople.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Participate in budget preparations.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Developing Proposals, Business reports and Providing management with feedback.
- Developing and accomplishing company’s goals, ensuring set goals are met and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalence
- Possess an up to 4 years’ experience in selling and marketing training/consulting services.
- Possess excellent presentation, Negotiation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Be excellent in the use of the Microsoft office package.
- Be seasoned in the field of marketing and sales and have a good knowledge of the market and target.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Good communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Be initiative and able to provide quality leadership to a team of sales executives.
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead, and guide other employees.
- Possess the ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines, goals and targets.
- Compensation is competitive yet, negotiable
- Experience in selling IT services/packages would be an advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550834 to apply for this job .