A reputable training organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all marketing policies and programs of Etiwa.
- Determine the demand for Etiwa’s services and identify potential customers. Develop pricing and promotional strategies with the goal of maximizing the company’s profit or share of the market while ensuring clients are satisfied.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan/campaign, to drive “sales and investment”, build a network of strong and relevant clients and manage these relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing and Sales Activities:
- Generate new clients for the company
- Create and update client database
- Market and sell training programs to clients and any other services and products of the company
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients
- Achieve annually agreed objectives including target revenue and other targets
- Design and manage the company’s advertising and promotional activities
- Develop and manage marketing plans/strategies
- Analyze market reactions to advertising campaigns
- Research, evaluate, monitor market trends and perform marketing surveys
- Develop and submit marketing activity reports to management
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective clients
Business Development Activities:
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners;
- discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
- professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Promotion of Centre Programme:
- Be continuously informed of the job opportunities and industry requirement.
- Provides all the information needed by new students during the registration period;
- Ensures the promotion of VTE and of the school through the participation to fairs and visits of schools.
- Keeps track and reports on admission decisions and other statistics;
- Is aware of any updates regarding technical education from the General Direction of Technical education (decrees, new specialization);
- Maintains an updated list of academic schools located in the same region that would be interested in activities related to the promotion of VTE;
- Updates all the promotion tools and information brochures related to the school and the labor market needs.
- Informs the students on the different kinds of job opportunities and possibilities to build a professional career;
- Undertakes employment interviews tryouts (with the partner companies) for all the students graduating for a better insertion in the labor market;
- Incorporates in the program of the school the life skills sessions for students (himself or with an external expert) ;
- Provides advice and trains students and teachers on CV writing, cover letter,
- applications, job hunting and interview techniques;
- Keeps track and plans career fairs for the students (the job week);
- Ensures regular contact with companies and formalizes the relations (partnership agreement, training agreement, sponsorship agreement);
- Organizes, in collaboration with the teachers, field visits to companies, job sessions given by companies in the school and testimonials of successful technicians;
- Meets with companies to invite them to collaborate in the yearly program (empowerment of VTE, information sessions during job weeks, internships, job placement);
- Stays up to date with the needs of the labor market through continuous research, relations, and involvement;
- Organizes career guidance sessions (business skills sessions and placement services)
- to the alumni and ensures the coordination with the alumni committee (if existent) ;
- Searches receives and broadcasts job offers and reports back to the companies;
- Ensures follow-up in priority to students who were employed directly through the office;
- Updates the employment database by filling the job offers and the new candidates;
- Conducts a tracer study on graduates on a regular basis (once every 6 months or once per year).
- Helps students find the proper training or internship in collaboration with the internship tutor;
- Makes sure that the procedure of training is well established and applied in the school and in the companies (internship agreement, school tutor, company tutor, follow-up, evaluation);
- Prospects for new companies and visits the new companies welcoming interns in order to expand the network of companies and opportunities for internships;
- Updates the list of companies for future training;
- When applicable, undertakes the follow-up visits during the internship.
- Skill and Ability Excellent sales planning and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent research, data gathering, analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Excellent market knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of computers and social media savvy.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Excellent knowledge of the labor market needs.
- Must be compassionate and nurturing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Good knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- Good knowledge of business Management principles.
- Minimum Degree holder, with a background in educational/training sales and marketing. Salary is dependent on the level of experience and competence.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550830 to apply for this job .