Al-Azhar International College and Montessori Nursery & Primary School is an International Muslim School that was established on the 16th of September, 2010. The College is an epitome of high standard and quality with outstanding academic achievement where disciplined future leaders can groomed. As a Cambridge registered School, the College offers a blend of both Nigerian and Cambridge International Examination curricula.
Due to expansion, the secondary and primary sections are currently accepting applications from fresh graduates and experienced professionals to fill this role
- Develops lesson plans which meet established school and national curriculum models
- Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and to update relevant information and include new developments in education
- Manages the diverse ability levels of students
- Adapts curriculum to fit student needs while maintaining overall class progress
- Possesses and continually develops working knowledge of national curriculum programmes and frameworks
- Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement
- Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students
- Communicates with any and all other staff members who engage with students
- Communicates with parents as per school guidelines on a regular basis, including presenting student progress reports and informing parents of requisite student discipline
- Maintains order and discipline among students while promoting safety and compliance with school rules and guidelines
- Attends occasional continuing education seminars
- Attends and takes part in school meetings on curriculum, organisation, and guidelines
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of a BEd/BA/BSc in a related discipline
- At least 1 - 3 years working experience
- Must be articulate
- Excellent spoken English is essential
- Dynamic, resourceful
- Good interpersonal skill
- Must have integrity
- A good sense of humour
- Computer literate
Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to participate in the full life of a boarding school.
If you would like to join our team, kindly send your CV and cover letters
Al-Azhar is an equal-opportunity workplace. Professionalism and merit are at the core of our recruitment programmes at all times. Thus, it does not matter who you are, your gender, race or religion, Al-Azhar offers you an opportunity to fulfill your potentials and set a career path. The School offers competitive salary with benefits that will include accommodation, medical insurance, and bonus scheme etc.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550823 to apply for this job .