Al-Azhar International College and Montessori Nursery & Primary School is an International Muslim School that was established on the 16th of September, 2010. The College is an epitome of high standard and quality with outstanding academic achievement where disciplined future leaders can groomed. As a Cambridge registered School, the College offers a blend of both Nigerian and Cambridge International Examination curricula.
Due to expansion, the secondary and primary sections are currently accepting applications from fresh graduates and experienced professionals to fill this role
- Administer and interpret aptitude tests and other assessments
- Identify issues related to school performance, and help brainstorm solutions to them
- Work with students to identify negative thoughts and behaviors and find more positive substitutions
- Counsel individuals and small groups of students about college and career, matching possibilities to student aptitudes and goals
- Help students learn job search and study skills
- Hold sessions related to emotional health, relationships, studying, writing resumes, applying to programs and schools, advocating for themselves, medical wellness and more
- Help students identify trades or other jobs that might be appropriate for them
- Teach students and staff about social or emotional issues, such as bullying or drug use
- Report abuse, neglect and other negative situations to the proper authorities, even if they aren’t sure anything is happening
- Collaborate with parents and teachers to create Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and other methods of helping students with special needs stay on track
- Assist with discipline of students
- Help maintain student records to meet state and federal regulations
- Analyze student data to draw meaningful conclusions that add to the body of educational knowledge
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of a BEd/BA/BSc in related discipline
- At least 1 - 3 years working experience
- Must be articulate
- Excellent spoken English is essential
- Dynamic, resourceful
- Good interpersonal skill
- Must have integrity
- A good sense of humour
- Computer literate
Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to participate in the full life of a boarding school.
If you would like to join our team, kindly send your CV and cover letters
Al-Azhar is an equal-opportunity workplace. Professionalism and merit are at the core of our recruitment programmes at all times. Thus, it does not matter who you are, your gender, race or religion, Al-Azhar offers you an opportunity to fulfill your potentials and set a career path. The School offers competitive salary with benefits that will include accommodation, medical insurance, and bonus scheme etc.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550821 to apply for this job .