Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) is a leading Systems Integration Company of choice. Our mission is to provide professional and quality service delivery on information and communication technology that are reliable, timely and cost-effective; to our esteemed clients through our highly skilled and dedicated workforce, partners and technology, returning value to our stakeholders.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Minimum of BSc. in any field, Second class lower
- Minimum of 1-year marketing sales experience in a corporate organization
- Working knowledge of the IT industry and interest in IT will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and stay motivated
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prepare proposals and make presentations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550820 to apply for this job .