AiQ Capital Management Limited is a privately-held, full-range financial services firm. We are currently acquiring a license from the Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House and Fund/Portfolio Manager and also registering to become an authorized dealing member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Must be between 28years and above
- HND/BSc in Marketing or other disciplines.
- 2 - 3 years working experience, with at least 2-year relevant experience.
- Must be conversant with Direct Marketing.
- Must have an experience in a financial sector.
Competencies and Skills:
- Must be passionate about sales and marketing.
- Must have the drive to promote and market brand.
- Must be interested in direct sales
- Ability to persuade a client
- Should possess an understanding/interest in real-time marketing
- Ambitious, Creative, Innovative, Sociable and Kind.
- Should possess managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to listen and communicate, and articulate the issues and demands of customers, and meet them satisfactorily.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550813 to apply for this job .