Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organization that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
- The role holder is expected to provide both strategic and operational support to the Country Finance Manager in effectively managing the finances (including budgets) of the Country Office.
- Competencies and Behaviour At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open-minded and respectful.
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations.
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships.
- Ability to seek and share knowledge Equal Opportunities VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550792 to apply for this job .