YellowDot Africa is one of the leading African mobile service providers established in 2013. Since then, YellowDot has opened offices in Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa and Rwanda and operates in over 10 African countries. Leading mobile operators in Africa such as MTN, Gloworld and Etisalat are currently working with YellowDot to provide entertainment, information and other services to subscribers across the continent.
- We have a wonderful opportunity for a Devotional Portal Manager based in Nigeria. The ideal candidate will build and preserve trusting relationships with our Devotional Portal Content providers and Religious Bodies.
- We will rely on you to outperform our competition and maintain our company focus on driving our Religious services.
- To succeed in the role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with our Account Managers and campaign teams and build rapport with customers.
- We expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. Ultimately you will maintain strong relationships with Churches and other Religious bodies to drive our Devotional Portal growth.
- Ability to understand customer needs and develop plans to address them,
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships,
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively,
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team,
- Promote high-quality sales and customer services processes,
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts,
- Approach potential CHurches to establish relationships amd acquire content rights,
- Gain solid knowledge of requirements of Churches
- Proven experience as an Accounts Manager with VAS experience
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM)
- Experience in content and Partner Management
- Problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude of fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with your letters / last payslip
- We are looking for a candidate from Nigeria. If you have not heard from us within three weeks, please note that your application was not successful.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550788 to apply for this job .