The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) supports the US President's Malaria Initiative's (PMI) goal of significantly reducing deaths from malaria in high burden African countries. Social and behavior change communication (SBCC) activities ensure Nigerians are aware of understand, and play their part in the national goal of malaria elimination. HC3 Nigeria is working with the National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) and partnering organizations to ensure SBCC activities achieve scale and intensity throughout the country. With over 177 million people to reach, Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa. Interventions introduced have to achieve impact with a combination of wide reach and intense interpersonal communication activity.
- The consultant will score HC3’s 10-minute End of Project documentary film with appropriate music and sound effects.
S/he will mainly be responsible for developing original/royalty-free:
- High-quality soundtrack.
- Appropriate sound effects.
- The consultant will sign an MOU not to share or use any of the final products from the work with others and not to use them for any other purpose outside this scope of work.
- The high-quality soundtrack and sound effects that can be used and re-used in the documentary film and other videos that might be developed by HC3/BA.
Supervision and Technical Oversight:
- The consultant will report directly to HC3-Nigeria Media Specialist.
Terms of Payment
- The consultant will be paid 100% of the consultancy fees upon satisfactory delivery of services. 5% Withholding Tax will also be deducted from the total value of consultancy fees.
- The Consultant must provide final deliverables by or before 20th of June 2018.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters, Quotation and CV's only as a single document. The subject line of the email submission should read “HC3 Consultant, Sound Engineer - Candidates Name". For example, if a consultants named 'Chinedu Oguaghamba' were applying for the position, the subject line for the submission MUST read: “HC3 Consultant, Sound Engineer - Chinedu Oguaghamba”. Any emails without this exact subject line format will be immediately discarded.
Please follow the below directions exactly:
- The documents should be a Cover Letter first, with bullet points in bold on how the candidate meets the minimum qualifications. Following the cover letter, in the same document, should be the consultant’s CV and thereafter the quotation.
- Interested consultants must also attach show reels or links to previous works with references.
- Interested consultants must also include a quotation for the services to be rendered.
- Do NOT send links to online resumes or CVs. Any application submitted with a link to an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
- Note: Only qualified consultants who adhere to the instructions above will be contacted for further engagement
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550784 to apply for this job .