PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
- At PorkMoney we realise that a strong C-suite mobilizes everyone in the organization to propel the organization’s vision and strategy forward and as such we are looking to hire Executives who would design policies and strategy to drive growth in the Pan-African market.
- The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading an experienced team of Sales Associates, if you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we’re excited to talk with you.
As the Sales Manager, you will:
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing Sales strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ideal Qualifications and Characteristics
- Master's degree in Business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Beautiful working environment
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/ Resumes and Cover Letters explaining how your skills and experiences make you uniquely qualified to excel in this role.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550779 to apply for this job .