PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
- As the Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for maintaining a world-class organization within PorkMoney. You’ll serve as a liaison between all cross-functional departments, prospects and partners.
- Day to day, you’ll create an enabling environment within which the PorkMoney team can do superlative work, including all aspects of planning, tracking, coordination, and documentation. Finally, you’ll qualify inbound leads, escalate any issues with key merchants’ products, track the sales team’s performance, and generally serve as a resource for insights on how to drive overall company strategy.
- We’re looking to you to help generate a healthy pipeline of some of the best businesses of the continent, and you’ll do all this while working extremely closely with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role based in Pork money’s headquarters in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria and you’ll report directly to CEO
What You'll Be Doing
As the Operation Manager, you will:
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee the organizational well-being
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
What It Takes to Succeed at this Role
- Process-driven – You understand processes intuitively, are highly organized, and are constantly on the lookout to improve the way you work.
- Collaborative – You seek first to understand and then to be understood. You communicate your actions and intentions clearly - verbally as well as in a written form.
- Proactive – You have a proactive attitude towards problems. You pay attention to details and think about the implications of what you are doing
- Driven to innovate, rather than being limited by what is there or has already been done before
- You have a professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled and are able to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently
- You enjoy working in a metrics-driven organization
- A strong problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the appetite to jump headfirst into a fast-moving, fast-growing, mission-driven team that values creativity and output over the effort
Ideal Qualifications and Characteristics
- A clear passion for Project Management and Learning
- Believes in the effectiveness of collaborative problem solving
- Effective communicator with strong written and oral skills
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- 5-8 years of experience working in an FMCG
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Have a Masters degree
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Beautiful working environment
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
- Your cover letter should explain how your skills and experiences make you uniquely qualified to excel in this role.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550774 to apply for this job .