Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the southwestern zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun, and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
- To professionally and courteously receive and attend to all internal and external stakeholders (employees, clients, visitors, etc.) in line with IBEDC’s business objectives and core values
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges, etc.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Coordinates meeting logistics such as booking rooms and conference facilities, preparing and distributing papers and documents, taking minutes, etc.
- Setups and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material- organizes and stores paperwork, documents, and computer-based information as required
- Maintains scheduling and event calendars - manages diaries and schedules/confirms appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and other official documents
- Proven experience in information and communications management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- A certification in Computer Networking, Software and Hardware is added advantage.
- At least 2+ years working experience in an administrative/clerical capacity
- When the page opens, click on "Click here see vacancies" and select "Admin Assistant" to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550757 to apply for this job .