Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting-edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity.
- Develop a roster of patients by providing compassionate, holistic care
- See patients daily in the office and visit them in hospital settings when required
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records about each patient, including observations during examinations
- Comply with all laws applicable to internal medicine, including HIPAA
- Prescribe medication or therapy when necessary
- Recommend lifestyle changes as appropriate to improve quality of life
- Explain all medical procedures thoroughly
- Candidate should have the following qualifications: Fellowship of the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent.
- He/She must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing licenses.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550750 to apply for this job .