Corona Schools Trust Council - The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations - curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world-class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfillment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.
- Effective stock management and stores administration in the Central Office under approved guidelines
- Ensure proper record of all receipts (deliveries) in compliance with the purchase order.
- Ensure proper storage of materials against deterioration
- Ensure that issues are made only to properly authorized requisitions
- Ensure up-to-date postings, stock taking and stock replenishment
- Ensure documentation of stock movement
- Carry out coding and inscription on fixed assets
- Carry out periodic checks on fixed assets inventory
- Periodic listing of slow moving, obsolete and unserviceable items
- Ensure the correct positioning of all materials in store
- Prevent unauthorized person from entering the store
- Check periodically stocks of attractive nature and important items
- Ensure that the stores are maintained in a tidy manner
- Attend to queries from Purchasing, Accounts, Auditors, etc
- All departments and locations (schools)
- Suppliers, Publishers, Contractors and External Auditors
- Ensure that correct quality of materials needed is always available
- Effective Inventory and stock control
- Carry out the above effectively and efficiently for the organizational goals and objectives to be achieved.
- Minimum Educational qualifications: HND/BSc in a numeric discipline. A background in accounting role is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a numerical function
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550747 to apply for this job .