Graystone Solicitors was established in 2006 after a pupilage from the Law firm of Femi Okunnu & Co. The firm is situated at the heart of the Lagos-Island at the Central Business District. Our Firm is engaged in the general practice, although we pay particular attention to commercial Law, Oil and Gas Banking, and Insurance. We have an exclusive retainer agreement with some notable multinational companies in the country in the various fields of construction work, electrical and power engineering, but we also accept briefs of an individual Solicitor/Client basis.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of legal experience only should apply.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and use of a computer is a plus.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Must have sound and practical law judgment, ability to think strategically
- Must have the ability to adapt and self-motivated in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task for various cases under very tight deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Must have a sense of humor and a positive outlook.
- Proficiency in English and the ability to communicate effectively is a plus.
- Residing at Lagos-Island axis is an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550743 to apply for this job .