Aldelia Group - Our client, a multinational EPCI company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Our client, a reputable services company operating in the Oil and Gas sector is looking for a reliable Management Accountant to assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data.
- The job holder will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
- Gather and analyze financial information for internal use
- Support budgeting and funding
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements
- Supervise lower-level personnel
- BSc in Accounting or similar field with a minimum of 5 - 7 years accounting experience
- Experience in the oil and gas (EPCI) or Big 4 is essential
- Proven experience as management accountant or a similar role is essential
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office
- Analytical mind with aptitude in math
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Relevant certification (ICAN or ACA) is compulsory.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550727 to apply for this job .