PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
- We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
As the Key Account Manager, you will:
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account KPI’s
What it Takes to Succeed at this Role
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Have a Master’s degree in Business
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Beautiful working environment
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume and Cover Letter as an attachment.
- Your cover letter should explain how your skills and experiences make you uniquely qualified to excel in this role.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550723 to apply for this job .