TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high-quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world-class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria. We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity above.
- The position is charged with professional care for Infants, Toddlers, and Twaddlers.
- The caregiver is responsible for providing high-quality care to infants and toddlers: in accordance to the center's guidelines.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child's progress.
- Must possess at least 2 years Early Years experience (early childhood program serving infants and toddlers).
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- At least an Ordinary National Diploma.
- Must have training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships with infants, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550717 to apply for this job .