Next Elite Class Solutions Limited is an ICT Company with specialties in online Direct Marketing, Email marketing, Bulk-SMS marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Advertising, Web Designing/Development, eBusiness Consultancy and Outsourcing. We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position above.
- We are recruiting for our clients in Lagos state. They need young, talented and dynamic individuals with Strong Leadership Skills, entrepreneurship skills, fast thinkers, Interpersonal skills, Decision making, Organised, Self-Motivated, Goal-Oriented has strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills and Strong Attention to Details.
- Recruiting, training and developing staff.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements.
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Conduct and coordinate the recruitment/ selection process including advertising position openings, screening applications, shortlisting candidate, preparing assessment (test and interviews), defining selection criteria, notifying the applicant of selection outcome, conducting employment reference checks and addressing concerns applicants may have about the selection process.
- Perform professional human resources services which include benefits administration, recruitment/selection, performance reviews, employee relations, training management.
- Any degree in human resource management, business administration or related field with at least third class/Lower credit division from any institution in Nigeria
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be between 23-38 years of age
- 1-3 years of Experience
- Applicant must reside in Lagos state.
Other Required Skills Includes:
- Good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Leadership & Administration
- Change Management
- Relationship Management
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Critical Thinking
- Confident personality.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550714 to apply for this job .