A reputable company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Support the organization's recruitment and staff appraisal process
- Manage staff pay role, leave days and other remuneration entitlements
- Support the planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results
- Maintain official records and facilitate compliance with federal and state legal requirements
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending administrative policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical administrative records by managing the organization’s document filing and retrieval system
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, including periodic reports on budget performance.
- Manage the organization’s chart of accounts and related books
- Interface with all departments to ensure the effective and efficient allocation of resources
- Support all administrative processes of the organization, including planning for internally and externally facilitated training, workshops, and events
- Minimum of two years relevant post nysc work experience
- Bsc or HND accounting, upper credit or upper second class degree
- A relevant professional certification or advance degree in management
- ACCA or ACA credential (Or evidence that this is in the process)
- Strong financial audit skills
- Strong planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- High level of numeracy
- High-level proficiency with using Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced level proficiency with ICT tools: Microsoft Excel, Access, SAP, and other Accounting Database ERP tools
- Deep knowledge of asset finance and facilities management principles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strongly self-motivated and discreet
- High level of integrity
- Strong Leadership Skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550692 to apply for this job .