Sigma Management and Consulting Group - Our client, a reputable specialist hospital located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position above
- We seek an equally respectable Medical Laboratory Manager to coordinate the activities of the laboratory located within the hospital.
- As a Med. Lab. Manager, you will work in and oversee the operations of the in house laboratory.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- More specifically, you will:
- Assure and ensure safe transfusion of blood products
- Safe blood collection procedure
- Guide laboratory analysis and projects and report findings back to physicians
- Supervise staff with sample testing
- Ensure all reagents and supplies are available when needed
- Communicate and enforce laboratory safety rules at all times
- Ensure that the laboratory remains in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Assist in ensuring that results are turned in well on time
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative reports pertaining to tests done
- Update technicians on the latest testing regulations and keeping results records
- Making sound business decisions required to keep the laboratory running without hitches.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLSc)
- Minimum of 3 years working in the same capacity in a recognized medical facility.
- Must have a valid license to practice
- Should be detail-oriented
- Good organizational skills are essential
- Critical thinker and strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with staff, physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Good leadership skills to guide activities in the lab.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550683 to apply for this job .