The Management Solutions for Africa (MS4A) is a business development consulting firm that provides services to start-up NGOs on new business development and resource mobilization, project management and proposal development, linking NGOs to donor grants and facilitating NGO start-up. We are an NGO currently managing two USAID funded projects in Nigeria and we are recruiting for an upcoming USAID funded opportunity in education for children in conflict-affected zones in Adamawa and Gombe State in North East Nigeria.
- Must have a MEd and BEd Degree in Education or a field relevant to Education for children in conflict-affected zones
- 10 years experience in relevant management and leadership positions in a USAID project and must have 5 years’ experience especially working in education in conflict-affected zones in North East Nigeria.
- Experience working in North East Nigeria (particularly Adamawa & Gombe)
- Work experience in a USAID funded development project
- Proficiency in the Hausa Language
- A PhD in Education with focus on non-formal education.
- Negotiable and very competitive
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and Cover Letters.
- Please put the position you are applying for in the subject.
- The recruitment is on a rolling basis.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550670 to apply for this job .